Frequently Asked Questions
Questions Regarding Auto Injury
I have been involved in a car accident in New York, what am I supposed to do?
- Should I should stop if am in an accident?
- How will I receive help?
- What information should I correct at the scene of accident?
- What happens when the accident occurs due to my mistakes?
- What of when I get a ticket?
- Should I report the accident?
Insurance Company Questions
- Who should pay when my car is damaged or I get injured?
- Who will pay for my medical bills when I am involved in accident?
- What happens if the other drivers do not have insurance coverage?
- What should I do if I want to sue someone or company?
- What follows if I am sued?
- What are the costs that I will incur?
Questions on No-Fault Insurance
- What is the appropriate procedure of making a claim for no-fault benefits?
- What is involved in the no-fault benefits?
Questions on Brain Injury
- How does the brain get injured?
- What is traumatic brain injury?
Questions on Dog Bite
- What are the most dangerous dog breeds?
- Who is held liable for the bite? (NY Dog Bite Law)
- What action should I take when attacked?
The Legal Process
- What happens at the initial stages?
- What follows after they answer our complaint?
- What takes place during a trial?
- What if I am not willing to go to trial?
- How long do they need to answer?
- When do start and attend trials?
- What is a deposition?
- What happens if I am not contented with the outcome?
Medical Malpractice Questions
- What is meant by the term medical malpractice?
- What happens for a case to become a medical malpractice?
- How can I know if I have a case?
- What is reasonable standard of care?
- What nature of mistakes is considered as medical malpractice?
- If I signed a consent form before surgery, do I have a case?
Plane Crash Questions
- What is meant by runway incursion?
- What is wrongful death claim?
- Who can be sued in plane crashes?
- Who is in charge of investigating plane crashes?
Slip and Fall Questions
- Who is held liable?
- Is it necessary for me to gather evidence?
- What is reasonable in slip and falls?
Spinal Cord Injury Questions
- What are vertebrae?
- What refers to the spinal cord?
- What is an injury to the spinal cord?
- What are the causes of injuries to the spinal cord?
- is it possible for me to be paralyzed if I fracture my back or neck?